Tuesday, March 30, 2010

God's Plan

There is a verse in Proverbs 19:21 which says " Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the LORD that will stand." This verse is so true in so many ways! The time we have left in Fort Worth is short. The packing and moving plans have me thinking a lot about God's plan and when we first moved here. I didn't really like the fact we had moved here, for a little while anyway! That move changed my life. I left everything I knew and love behind. It's hard to believe that was five years ago! I've come so far since then. I truly believe if God hadn't called us here I wouldn't be half the person I am today. Living here has presented its share of challenges but I also had a lot of great opportunities to grow spiritually! Not to mention some the wonderful people I met while I was living here! I only have one regret. I wish I could take back the time I was angry or upset about why I had to move here. Don't get me wrong it's the hardest thing to visit your family and old friends and then to say goodbye but I am now able to realize it was all in God's wonderful plan! I have also learned that God's plan isn't always easy to follow but if you plant yourself firm in scripture and listen to the will of God you can understand his plan better (this doesn't mean everything will be easy)! I am very happy I had five years to spend here and have opportunities which are amazing! I'm definately going to miss it but I know it's all in Gods plan! I am very excited about the move to Red Springs and can't wait for the next chapter in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment