Thursday, March 11, 2010

About Me

About me! I am twelve years old and I love the Lord My God with all my heart. I have an amazing family. I'll start by telling you about my parents and then oldest to youngest sisters! My parents are my inspiration and my guide to life other than God! They amaze me everyday with their love for each other! They have four daughters. I'm the first of the four! The next is Sallie. She is 8. She is the most amazing kid ever and she helps me out in many ways. She teaches everyone what life is all about. She was born hearing impared (not deaf). She loves life and is full of joy and if everyone were like her, wow things would be different! The next little girl is Lizzie. She is 3 and more like me than I care to admit! She is very mature and I love her. Although sometimes we argue I love her and she loves me! The last little girl is Millie. She is 2 and was a surprise to all of us! She is exactly 12 months 2 weeks younger than Lizzie! She is definately the baby of the family! All my sisters are sweet and we all love each other and have special relationships with each other! My hope for this blog is to express the way I see things and also throw in a little bit about what it's like to be the oldest of four sisters and daughter of a wonderful stay at home mom and my wonderful dad who is a pastor. I am ready to embark on my blogging adventures and I hope you all enjoy hearing what I have to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment