Tuesday, March 16, 2010

God has LOTS on my heart!

God is truly AMAZING! I'm learning so much about myself spiritualy. I love spending quiet time with God. That's one of the most important parts of my day. God has been laying a lot on my heart during my quiet times. I had been asking for a purity ring for a while. In November my parents took me out for a special dinner and surprised me with a purity ring! Even though it was only a few months ago when I recieved my ring I am learning a lot about that decision! I've learned that it's not only my comittment to God. It is my comittment to myself , my parents, my family, friends, and my Christian brothers and sisters! I am learning that my purity comittment also has lots to do with the way I live my life. I am trying my absolute best to fill my head and heart with Godly things instead of filth from the world. I am begining to truly indulge in Gods word! I never realized how much help daily Bible reading and prayer could help in my life I am now realizing it in a BIG way! I am so thankful to my entire family and friends for every bit of support they give me! Most of all I want to thank my parents for standing by me in every decision that I make! I love both of you so much! I am so greatful that God truly blessed me with parents that love me, love God, and teach me how to have a good relationship with God. I understand that others aren't as blessed as I am so I love both of you!!

2 comments:

  1. We are so proud of you! We miss you and can't wait to see you this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank yall so much! We miss yall too! I cant wait either!

    ReplyDelete